The JudgementPOSSESSION IN GREAT MEASURE.
The ImageFire in heaven above:
The image of POSSESSION IN GREAT MEASURE.
Thus the superior man curbs evil and furthers good,
And thereby obeys the benevolent will of heaven.
- 6 - He is blessed by heaven.
Nothing that does not further.
- 5 - He whose truth is accessible, yet dignified,
Has good fortune.
- 4 - He makes a difference
Between himself and his neighbor.
- 3 - A prince offers it to the Son of Heaven.
A petty man cannot do this.
- 2 - A big wagon for loading.
One may undertake something.
- 1 - No relationship with what is harmful;
There is no blame in this.
If one remains conscious of difficulty,
One remains without blame.
CommentaryThe fire in heaven above shines far, and all things stand out in the light and become manifest.
The weak fifth line occupies the place of honor, and all the strong lines are in accord with it.
All things come to the man who is modest and kind in a high position.